Learn from the past - Provide for the future
This web site is owned by Infinity Energy S.A., a company registered in Luxembourg with registered number B70.673 whose registered office is at 15, Boulevard Friedrich Wilhelm Raiffeisen, L-2411, Luxembourg.
Visitors to this web site do so on their own initiative and are bound by the following terms and conditions which should be read carefully before continuing. By continuing in their access to the web site the visitor is deemed to accept the terms and conditions.
- The use of “Infinity” or “the Company” refers to Infinity Energy S.A., a company registered in Luxembourg with registered number B70.673 whose registered office is 15, Boulevard Friedrich Wilhelm Raiffeisen, L-2411, Luxembourg. Any reference to “the Infinity Group” includes Infinity Energy S.A. and its subsidiaries.
- The web site is controlled by the Company’s web development consultants.
- Infinity Energy S.A. may update and/or amend the content and format of the web site at any time without notice. The Company may also suspend the web site without notice for maintenance work or to update or amend the content or format of the web site.
- The web site is intended to provide general information about the Company.
- Any information or advice provided on the Infinity Energy S.A. web site is intended to be general in nature and while Infinity Energy S.A. endeavours that information provided on the Company’s web site is correct at the time of writing it does not guarantee the accuracy of this information and does not accept any liability for the accuracy and completeness of such information. Any information or advice contained on the web site is subject to change at any time without notice. The Company is not obligated to update the information contained on the web site and so information may be out of date.
- The information on the web site may be used for personal but not commercial purposes.
- The Visitors to the web site should not rely on any information or advice contained on the website in the making of any decision and the Company remains unaccountable for any action any person takes as a result of relying on information or advice on the Infinity Energy S.A. web site or for any loss or damage suffered by such persons as a result of the action taken by them. It is the visitor’s responsibility to decide whether any information available through the web site is fit for that individual’s purpose. The information on the Company website should not be solely relied upon in connection with any investment decisions, please consult an independent financial adviser.
- The Infinity Energy S.A. web site may include links to external web sites. External links will only be provided to help the web site visitor find relevant information which may be of interest to them. Infinity Energy S.A. is not responsible for the owners or operators of external web sites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of those web sites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of the external links or accept any liability in relation to any of them (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party). The Company’s GDPR policy does not cover any personal information that you share via the external links.
- Any disputes arising are governed by the laws of Luxembourg.
- Infinity Energy S.A. reserve the right to amend, update or remove these terms and conditions at any time.
- The Company will not purposefully collect and store or use any personal data unless provided voluntarily by the visitor and will comply with Luxembourg law.
- Infinity Energy S.A. makes all efforts and is strongly committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal data that it processes and to providing a compliant and consistent approach to data protection in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR 2018).
- The Infinity Energy S.A. web site shall only collect data that is strictly necessary for the purpose sought and has been provided by the visitor via the contact details specified. The Company endeavours to collects the minimum amount of personal data required. The principal purpose of personal data collection is to respond to communications received therefore the lawful basis for the processing of this personal data is the legitimate interest pursued by Infinity Energy S.A. No visitors to the web site are requested nor obligated to provide personal data to the Company. By contacting the Company via the contact details specified, the visitor agrees that they are aware that certain personal data included in the communication exchanges may be retained for the duration of those communications. When this communication ceases, all personal data collected that is no longer required will be erased, therefore, the retention period of personal data will depend upon the length of time that communications are ongoing. The body of communications received may be extracted and stored for information purposes, however, any personal data contained in those message bodies will be omitted from any extractions and deleted. Communications will be reviewed monthly to assess whether they have ceased and if the personal data is to be erased. Processors acting on behalf of the Company only process personal data in accordance with instructions from Infinity Energy S.A. and comply fully with the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures. Technical and organisations security measures are in place to ensure that personal data is processed securely and guarded against the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or unauthorised access.
- Persons who submit personal data to Infinity Energy S.A. benefit from certain legal rights under the GDPR 2018, a summary of which is provided below (more complete information is available in Section 3 to 5 of the GDPR 2018): –
- Right to object to processing of personal data on grounds relating to the person’s specific situation. The right to object is not bound to any formalities;
- Right to confirmation that we process the individual’s personal data and (if the Company does process such data), be informed, amongst other things, of the processing purpose, categories and the parties the Company has or will be sharing the personal data with, and for how long the personal data will be stored. They may also request access to his/her personal data to be aware of and verify the lawfulness of the processing;
- Right to rectification, in order to correct inaccurate personal data collected;
- Right to erasure whereby the individual must submit a request for the Company to delete the personal data collected, for example when such data is no longer needed for the purpose it was collected;
- Right to restrict processing of the personal information where the person has a particular reason. For example, the data subject may contest or wish to verify the accuracy of the personal data collected;
- Right to data portability to receive personal data provided to the Company in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. The individual can also request his/her personal data to be transferred to another controller;
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority where the person believes his/her personal data has not been processed in accordance with the GDPR 2018.